Sunday, October 16, 2011

So it has been since 2009 that I posted anything to my blog! Well where to start-since then I did get married and I am just loving being married. I have also had a baby and love that as well. Life has completely changed and there has been so many adjustments but overall there are the people that I love that I would never change. Being a wife, mommy, and a full time teacher sure has me busy. Balde and I love spending time together and before the baby, yes we loved to go dancing but now it's about feeding and changing diapers. We do take advantage when my dear aunt and dear friend that I love, comes to town and we sneek out on a date. Other than that it's about Christian right now. He is our little bundle of joy that we just love spending time with! This is also my sixth year teaching and I can't believe that I survived that many years. Teaching is a joy and I love everyday. Each day brings something new and that's what I love about teaching. I told myself I would keep updates andI will try so hard!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yea!!!! You blogged!!!:) keep it up girl!!! You can do it!!